Get started now!
$2.6 billion in audiobook sales in 2017.
How are your audiobook sales going?
- Oh. You don't have any audiobooks. Let's fix that.
- You have audiobooks, but they're not selling. We have some ideas.
Let's walk through how to create, edit, publish, and market your audiobooks.
Oh, while we're working with audio, let's toy around with podcasts and dictation.
On November 1, 2012, someone triggered me to take action. It was simple but not easy.
Since that day, my life has improved every single day. Thanks to taking a simple, daily acton.
I want to be that person for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are my goals for you with the Audio for Authors course:
- Your book is produced in audiobook format (whether doing it yourself or hiring out the work).
- At least a chapter of your book is on a podcast. As a student of the course, you qualify for your first chapter in the Chapter Won podcast.
- You give dictation a try. It's one of those things you'll love or hate. I love it and I hope you do, too.
My not-so-secret goal is that you fall in love with your books in audio format and your readers are transformed into listeners and you start receiving royalties from audiobook distribution companies you've never heard of from new fans in faraway countries.
Sound like fun? It does to me.
See you on the inside.