Below you can scroll through the sections and lessons of SPARK Campfire.
If a lesson says "PREVIEW," you can click it and view the actual lesson right now.
One of the best parts of this system is you get a Progress Meter of how far you've come, e.g. 45% done, 92% done.
We also try to keep each lesson to under 10 minutes so they are bite-sized and easy to watch again without having to wade through long videos.
When you're done, you can come back to the main welcome page for SPARK Campfire.
- April 2020: My Oddball Welcome! (2:12)
- Welcome! Communication, progress, and keeping connected. (10:46)
- Day -5 | We're co-creating, we're not alone, we're doing this together. What are our roles? (6:44)
- Day -4 | So you think you don't have a book idea... (10:34)
- Day -3 | The Gym (5:58)
- Day -2 | Fear. 4 paws in the earth. Who knows what's ahead? (5:51)
- Day -1 | Expectations: What are you looking to get out of Spark Campfire? (4:33)
- Day 0 | What type of person is it who does a thing like this? (3:31)
- BONUS | What does this thing look like when we're done anyway? (1:58)
- Day 1 | Reedsy: Book creation software and so much more (9:36)
- Day 2 | The little-talked-about secret of writers and how they create stories
- BONUS | Snacks are a vitally important element towards success (0:28)
- Day 3 | The Pixar Pitch: It's not "Once upon a time." but an even better way to outline your book.
- Day 4 | Where do the ideas come from? (7:29)
- Day 5 | Title: Let's give this baby a name.
- Day 6 | Tony (6:35)
- Day 7 | Who is your ideal "Reader Avatar"? (2:44)
- Day 8 | Cover: They say you can't judge a book by its cover. Well, you can. (5:08)
- Day 9 | Amazon (Reader Account)
- BONUS: This is what co-creating a book looks like behind the scenes (0:37)
- Day 10 | Sweat Hut: There comes a time when you have to let it seep out of your pores (4:37)
- Day 11 | Using quotes: often others can say what you want to say--but then better (7:23)
- Day 12 | Step away from the screen (5:53)
- Day 13 | So, what are you up to these days? (4:35)
- Day 14 | Imagine your book is done (1:56)
- Day 22 | Audiobooks, Podcasts, Dictation, & Transcription (5:30)
- Day 23 | Time Capsule: Will this experience deepen our relationship? (5:43)
- Day 24 | The Worst Book You Ever Wrote (5:58)
- Day 25 | Uncomfortable: Step out of your comfort zone to uncover your true message (5:26)
- Day 26 | Team: The easiest, most fun, and most effective way to market your book? (3:10)
- Day 27 | xxxx